Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Calories in Juicing!


I know juicing is the popular thing to do right now for obvious reasons, but if you're a calorie counter like me, you may find it hard to track the calories in juicing, so I did a little research and here's an easy way!!

You lose fiber when juicing, so log everything you're putting in the juicer and then multiply the total grams of fiber by 4 ( because there are 4 calories in one gram of fiber) and then subtract that from your total calories. You will then get a pretty good idea! Now, its a lot of carbs and sugar if you're incorporating fruits to sweeten the greens up, so be careful! I mix half water and half juice so I get more of it for less calories....just a thought ....hopefully this helps someone out there! 


Insane Bikini Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment